DIY

Monday, November 26, 2012

The Beginning.

   Never been much of a "blogger," or a writer in that sense. I have always been more of a visual person :) When I discovered "Pinterest," it was like a dream come true! But, I thought I would give it a shot and see where it goes! Anyways, long story short... I live in Eugene; land of rain, organic food, good beer & moss! I've always had a knack for being a little crafty; so I love spending my time at garage sales & second hand stores. I've sometimes dreamed of owning my own little home decor boutique filled with antique, vintage treasures! I love my little 2 year old boy named Ronan (hence the name "Roro"). When I'm not building train tracks or making homemade popsicles with my little man, Im usually out in my garage creating gems! 
   Well, I feel that about sums it up in a nutshell, hope you enjoy my little blog :) Feel free to overwhelm yourselves with lots of crafty, fun ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment